|Event Start Date:|
5th October 2017
|Event End Date:|
8th October 2017
All India Conference of Nature-Human Centric Peoples Movement
from 5th to 8th October, 2017
LehraGaga (Dist Sangrur) Punjab , India
Presently the human community alongwith other bio-phenomena on this earth is confronted with the most serious challenge of life or death i.e., global warming or climate change and extreme serious social crisis in its existential history. Broadly, it is a two-dimensional crisis. One is the crisis of environmental degradation in general, and each of its components ( air, water, land, forest, bio-diversity, ozone-layer , ocean-acidification, etc) in particular. And other is crisis of dehumanisation of the present human society ( called a ‘free and open democracy’ with its over 2.5 centuries old theory and practice) in general and each of its social aspects ( i.e., sociology, vision, peoples belief and motivation, political performance, covering its international, national, and local aspect; economic process dealing with international , national and local features and cultural ethics relating to all its components, i.e., education, science and technology , language, art, music, dance, drama ,architecture, sculpture, painting, crafts, etc manner of speech, dress, behaviour pattern showing its positive and negative sides, etc) in particular
World renowned scientist Prof Stephen Hawking said that “we are close to the tipping point where global warming becomes irreversible. Trump’s action could push the earth over the brink, to become like Venus with a temperature of 250 degree C, and raining sulphuric acids. Climate change is one of the great dangers we face and it is one we can prevent if we act now. ……………….”
The reports of UNEP certifies the suicidal approach of ruling corporate political parties and business circle which is Money-centric, Market-led and selfish-oriented so they have neither limited nor decreased the emission of GHGs. The ruling and leading corporate thinkers, experts, politicians, economists and cultural elite have neither made the people conscious nor organised them regarding the life and death question thus playing anti-environment and anti-people role. Today US have become Chief-Ecological-Terrorist of the world.
Some important areas through which climate change could stall and then reverse human development: (a) Agriculture sector and food security and loss in agricultural production, (b) water stress and water insecurity,(c) rising sea levels and flood disasters through cyclones, (d) increasing spans of droughts and intensity of floods, (e) loss of eco-system and bio-diversity, (f) Human health—-major killer diseases could expand their coverage—Malaria, Dengue, HIV/AIDS, Birds flu, Swine flu, Ebola, Zika etc and other infectious diseases.
India has a high percentage of arable land as compared to many bigger and developed countries, while India shares about 2.4 percent of world geographical area, but it has to support about 17 percent of the world ‘s population and over 20 percent of worlds’ livestock It has an edge in geographical location as well with so much sunlight year around. It can go in for double or even multiple cropping systems that can feed the world people also. But chemicalized agriculture and anti-ecological industrialisation ( now in the garb of industrial corridors) can devastate the whole agro-components of India. Industrial agriculture has been given a new pseudo- pro-climate face during COP-22 at Marrakech in Morocco as CLIMATE-SMART – AGRICULTURE as answer to climate change is totally a hoax and an open deception because it is a hybrid-brand of industrial-cum-chemical agriculture, genetic modified seeds and climate adoption.
You are cordially invited to participate in the four days conference of Nature-Human Centric Peoples Movement
Moreover, it is pertinent to mention that we are also inviting all the positive forces, right-thinking and humanist elements, rational and reasonable persons, pro-people, environmentalist, human rightists, progressive people to participate in the conference.
You are further requested to extend this invitation to your known above cited elements, force or organisation.
Your participation can lead us further to hold SAARC level conference, conference of developing countries and world conference on Nature-Human centric Agenda.
An alternative way-out
1) Nature-Human Centric Sociology holds that man and nature are two most important factors on our earth and within human society they constitute the real capital of society and without them nothing has any value. The prevailing corporate capital of dollar, euro, pound rupees etc are only Legal Tender as medium of exchange.
2) The change and development in human society takes place due to two-sided interaction—that between nature and human society, on the one hand, and that within human society itself, on the other.
3) Environmental sustainability at all times and climes
4) Social security to every needy and deprived.
5) Maximum income difference be rationalised to 1:5 ratio
6) Empowerment of peoples in place of corporate capitalist supported corrupt political parties and business circles.
7) Production must be bio-social need oriented, not guided by market or profit.
8) All round transparency to reduce the privilege of special powers
9) Giving top priority to world peace, resolving all conflicts including that of Jammu- Kashmir a dispute between India and Pakistan be resolved trilaterally ( India, Pakistan and Jammu-Kashmir People)
10) Establishing the strong bonds of brotherhood among World peoples and destroying all mass destruction weapons.
11) Agriculture being Life-Line of human society be provided 50 percent budget of state, centre and world for natural farming.
12) Enviro-People-led democracy having decision making power to concerned peoples from village to globe and de-monopolizing the politics by organising multi-assemblies as Developmental assembly, Cultural assembly, Agricultural assembly and political assembly.
13) Step by step democratic change in the power structure and the functioning of UN by scraping Veto power in Security Council and democratising all other international organisations and nation-states.
Agenda of Conference
Documents for circulation 1) Present world corporate system is root cause of all ills, eco-bio terrorism with tall slogans of national development, nationalism will doom us all. Needs reorganisation on the basis of Nature-human Centric agenda.
2) India at the crossroads, India’s fundamental problem of De-humanisation –cum-climate change and its epicentre of majoritarianism 3) Corporatization of agriculture heading toward a dreadful crisis, its cause lies in anti-farmer policies of government. Only way out is empowerment of farmers by organising agriculture on people-environment-led cooperative basis. 4) A realistic, viable and rational approach concerning Jammu-Kashmir problem. 5) Programme and Constitution of Nature-human Centric Peoples Movement 6) Work report of all India Committee 7) Any other points.
(Break up and time management will be circulated in the conference)
Sajjan Kumar Motia Mishra Didar Singh Sukhdev Singh
President V. President Secretary Treasurer
09001826467 9796669741 09419740251 09915342232
All India Committee members:–Roop Chand Makhnotra, Ghanshyam Democrat, Manna Ram Dangi, Girdhari Ram, Prem Singh Namdhari, Sumant Gramle, Shatrughan Dangi, Gurdarsan Khattra, Gurlab Singh, Kulwant Singh, Satya Prakash Bharat, Bharat Kumar, Balwan Nehra, Nageshwar Rao, Shakuntla Saruparia, Praveen Kumar Pranav, Brijbala Sharma, Dr Susai Sandanam, N P sami, V Susai Raj, G N Reddy .